Leverage MTF & SLBM facility in Matalia
Whether it’s trading with borrowed money or generating incremental income from idle stocks we have the solution for you.
Your Trusted Partner for more than 3 decades
We are leading all in one financial services company providing unbiased investment insights you can trust powered by powerful and user friendly trading platform making trading a breeze.
Number of Clients
Average Daily Volume
Number of Sub-brokers
Number of employees
Margin Trading Facility
Margin Trading refers to trading with borrowed money. You only deposit a percentage of transaction; the rest is loan from us.
- Amplifies both gains and losses
- Useful in F&O market, where initial investment amount is big.
- Suitable for traders and investors with high risk tolerance
- MSBPL provides competitive interest rate for availing margin trading facility
Stock Lending and Borrowing Facility
It is facility to generate incremental income on idle stocks in your portfolio by lending those stocks or take short-selling opportunity on stocks which you don’t own by borrowing those stocks.
- Additional income on idle in-demand stocks in your portfolio.
- Lender of stock would continue to receive benefits of any corporate actions like stock-split or dividend pay-out, though he/she would not have the stocks in demat.
- Enhances the liquidity in the market.
- Includes all stocks trading in F&O segment and few other stocks as prescribed by exchanges.
The eMargin facility is only available in the Equity segment, it’s not available in Futures & Options segment.
MTF facility is available for delivery trades only. It is not available for intraday trading.
For the lender, stock lending can provide an incremental return on an idle portfolio. For example, if you have 10000 shares of a top company and wish to hold on to them for a long period, you can lend them for the short term when the demand is high to earn an additional return in the form of interest.
For borrowers, it is a short-term sell in the market. When there is a negative view on the stock price, one can borrow shares from SLB, sell them and then buy them back when the price falls. The difference between the buying and selling price minus interest and other costs is the borrower’s profit.
As per SEBI, maximum tenure for which stocks can be borrowed is 12 months. Interest rate is not fixed and varies from stock to stock.
Corporate Office :
Matalia House,21 New Jagnath, Near Jain bhuvan, Rajkot,360001,Gujarat(India).
Phone No : 0281- 6697500 | 6697501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
GIFT CITY OFFICE:
Registered Office :
Dalal Street Commercial Co.Operative Society LTD, Unit No. 719 & 720, 7th Floor Block No. 53, Zone 5, GIFT City, Gandhinagar - 382355 Gujarat (India).
Regional office :
421, 4th Floor, Kailash Plaza, Vallabh Baug Lane, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077.