Equity & Derivatives
Your financial journey is personal and deserve a partnership that can help you create a personalize plan to make your dreams a reality.
Your Trusted Partner for more than 3 decades
We are leading all in one financial services company providing unbiased investment insights you can trust powered by powerful and user friendly trading platform making trading a breeze.
Number of Clients
Average Daily Volume
Number of Sub-brokers
Number of employees
A stock is like a small part of a company. Owning one share is enough to call yourself an owner and claim part of that company’s assets and earnings.
Why Invest in Stocks?
- Liquidity: Very heavily-traded markets in the world, with numerous electronic exchanges designed to ensure fast and seamless transactions.
- Flexibility: Wide variety of industries represented in stock and can buy shares of companies in virtually every sector and service area of the national and global economies.
- Access: It’s easier than ever to trade stocks. All it takes is a computer or mobile device with internet access and an online trading and demataccount.
- Suitability: Suitable for investors with moderate risk tolerance
Derivatives are financial instruments which derive their value based on underlying asset. Options and Futures can be a useful tool, especially in volatile markets, allowing for greater leverage and the ability to hedge your positions and potentially generate additional income. We have everything you need to take your future and options trading to the next level with innovative platforms, research, technical charts, transparent pricing, and support from trading specialists.
Why Invest in Derivatives?
- Leverage: Control a large investment at a fraction of cost. This allows for strong potential returns but significant losses as well.
- Flexibility: Derivatives allow you to speculate in the market in a variety of ways, and use a number of creative strategies. There are a wide variety of future and option contracts available to trade in NSE F&O platform.
- Hedging: Helps to hedge your investment positions and thus very vital from risk management perspective.
- Suitability: Suitable for individuals with high risk tolerance and importers and exporters looking to hedge price risk.
A stock and a share are one and the same. They both represent a part of the capital of a joint stock company. In India it was always called shares whereas in the US they have been referred to as stocks.
Price of the stock is normally determined by profitability & growth prospects of the company. Normally, based on the attractiveness of the stock a P/E ratio is assigned by the market. Stock prices also depend on demand and supply as well as news flows.
You can place market orders or limit orders. In a limit order you define a price and the order will only be executed at a price better than that.A market order allows you to buy or sell a stock at the best available price.
Short selling is when you sell the shares without having delivery in your demat account. If you have short sold shares, then you can cover it back the same day. But if it’s not covered, you need to give delivery. If you are unable to give delivery, then the stock goes into auction and the losses via bidding get debited to your account.
Futures are derivative contracts created on an underlying asset at a specific price on a specified future date. Both the buyer and seller have to honour the contract on expiration. On the other hand, options give the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell a certain underlying at a specific price on a specified date in future. The buyer can choose whether or not they want to exercise the right. The seller has an obligation to honor the contract. This is the primary difference between the two derivatives.
Additionally, futures require a higher margin requirement than options. The risks of trading in futures is also higher than options because of the unlimited losses they are exposed to.
Option price is depended upon strike price, time to expiration, interest rate, & volatility.
An American Options contract can be exercised on or before the expiration date. European Options can be exercised only on the expiration date. In India, we have European options.
Corporate Office :
Matalia House,21 New Jagnath, Near Jain bhuvan, Rajkot,360001,Gujarat(India).
Phone No : 0281- 6697500 | 6697501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
GIFT CITY OFFICE:
Registered Office :
Dalal Street Commercial Co.Operative Society LTD, Unit No. 719 & 720, 7th Floor Block No. 53, Zone 5, GIFT City, Gandhinagar - 382355 Gujarat (India).
Regional office :
421, 4th Floor, Kailash Plaza, Vallabh Baug Lane, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077.